Dorogoy associate. Again it left to the route of the motion of the so-called Vasiliy- tsarevich. I conduct the current normalization of the game situations, which have serious deviations. A little it becomes clear with the hem-stitches. It searches for not bride, not firebird, not molodil'nye apples, but some other form of happiness. I suspect the influence of subject eruslan. Tsarevich is intensely interested in desert island in the sea -oki4ne, where according to the unverified information from the incompetent sources (migratory birds, witch -wabawniqy, kaliki perekhozhiye) there is neither decrepitude nor melancholy nor clever nor foolish nor good nor poor. I assume, he wants there to be covered. However, for me this version smells a little by badly understood dzen- Buddhism and kibernarkomaniyey.
Recently one mal'chonka, the also tsarist son (here each second he considers its dad of tsar) of shastal with the the sestritsey on the bel to light. It came across to the brook, from which the coachboxes gulped, ispil was sensitive and made kozlenochkom. We late came running - restored initial matrix could not be even Tristan - good although they saved from the butchers. So here, kozlenochek kopyttsem fraction on each pebble knocked out. It listened 4 once - ah, father, the very same transfers by the Morse code: I declare appreciation for the rescuing. General inspector L'vov- Komarov . Here is this complex kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment