Marla, valyl you hence. There! There!of Vali hence there and cry, where 4 you I do not see.
Marla looks to me directly into the person. It has hazel eyes. Its soakings take in punctured, but it does not bear fastenings. They lie on the cracked lips, as if hoar frost, the fish-scale of the otshelushivsheysya skin.
of Vali hence and cry.
Ty also like yet you do not die, says Marla.
Vokrug us, after being embraced, sob pair.
of Rasskazhi to me everything is honest, it says Marla, and I will describe to you.
My we can honestly subdivide week, I explain to 4. Marla beret to itself bone diseases, the disease of the brain and tuberculosis. I leave after itself cancer of eggs, parasites of the blood and chronic dementia.
Marla it asks:
A as about cancer of bowels?
Da, this girl solidly coned her lesson.
Rak of bowels we will subdivide equally. First and third Sundays of each month are obtained by her.
it Net, is cut off Marla.
Rak of bowels she wants entire. And parasites, and remaining cancer also. Marla squints eyes. It and to dream did not dream, which can so wonderful to feel itself. She for the first time feels itself living. Its pimples
passed. For entire its life it never saw corpse. She did not understand, what is life is, because it not with which it was compare. O, but now- that she knows, what is death is and dying, that such present to mountain
and authentic loss. What is is weeping and shudder, mortal horror and the pang of conscience. Now, when Marla knows that with us it will be all, it can delight in by each instant of its life.
it Net, it will return to me not one group.
ya on no account I will not agree to live, as vein it is earlier, he indicates Marla. it is earlier in order to live and to delight in simply by the fact that still you dyshish', I worked in bureau of funeral services. In me,
true, entirely another specialty, well and that from that?
Togda bring down hence into your bureau of funeral services, I propose 4.
Pokhorony this nothing in the comparison with the groups of support, it objects Marla. burials this is abstract ceremony. In them there is no true sensation of death. But here it there is.
Pary around us wipe tears, they blow the nose themselves, they flap each other on the back and they disperse.
My we cannot walk into the group together, I tell in 4.
Togda do not walk.
this Mne necessarily.
Togda walk to the burials.
to Vse already they arose into the circle and they undertake hands, being prepared for the completing prayer. I release Marlu.
Kak for long you do walk here?
Dva of year.
Kogda begins prayer, in me, as usual, intercepts respiration. O, blagoslovi us! O, blagoslovi us in our anger and fear!
Dva of goda? whispers Marla, after inclining head on one side.
O, blagoslovi us and sokhrani.
to Vse, who could note that 4 in this group the already two years, either died or recovered and ceased here to walk.
Pomogi to us, help to us.
Akh so, says Marla, well that zh, then I return to you cancer of eggs.
Bol'shoy bean, very strong shmat of fat, douse me by tears. The thanks to you is large, Marla.
Naprav' us to our lot grant to us rest.
Pozhaluysta.
Vot so 4 was introduced to The the marloy.
No comments:
Post a Comment